Monday, 11 April 2016


This is the first time I've ever really applied myself to making terrain and - even if I say so myself - I think I did a pretty good job! After months of effort, I really think I've put something together to be proud of.

Here's some pictures.

The road system was made with a wood base covered with sandpaper. I'm not entirely sure the sandpaper was worth it in the end. Up close you can see the effect, but at any sort of distance, it just looks uniformly grey.

The building shells were supplied by Xander to which I applied buckets of poly-filler and tubes of Hobbycraft acrylics. The connecting piece was made out of foam supplied by Xander's partner. I think it fits in rather well.

To this will be added dark age era housing, again courtesy of Xander, some autumnal trees I picked up on the cheap a while back and it will all be mounted on a couple of grass boards loaned by a local gamer king.

I'm a little worried by our lack of linear terrain but if I have time I can panic buy some stone walls, and I've got some cars to weather on the back burner.

1 comment:

  1. They look great. I love the raised roundabout.